Monday 5 October 2015

Noisy Dirty City

Welcome to Noisy Dirty City (mark 2). I originally had this blog for various musings including musical ones, but it never quite had a purpose. Recently, I wanted somewhere to put some of my writings on music so I'm reclaiming the blog title for that! I make a bit of music, listen to plenty, but my trips out playing and to gigs are extremely few and far between compared to your typical musician, I would say. Living in the musical city of Sheffield, I also feel like a bit of a satellite of the Coventry music scene as I am fond of several bands and musical things going on there at the moment. I'm going to put up reviews and posts about stuff I've heard and liked, but not really be too strict about whether that is new releases or stuff that's just new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment